Each ml contains Enrofloxacin：100 mg
It is indicated for infections caused by various kinds of sensitive bacteria or mixed infections.
1. Yellow scour of newborn pigs (under 7 days old) and white scour (under 1month old) caused by E. coil
2. Hemorrhagic enteritis, diarrhea, alimentary toxicosis, typhoid fever or paratyphoid fever caused by sensitive bacteria, as well as secondary infections caused by epidemic diarrhea.
3. Common scour, lamb dysentery and pasteurellosis caused by sensitive bacteria.
4. Swine streptococcosis and hydropsy caused by E. Coli.
5. Swine enzzootic pneumonia, atrophic rhinitis, pneumonia and bronchitis.
6. White diarrhea, colibacillosis, fowl cholera and chronic respiratory disease.
Poultry: 0.02ml~0.04ml per kg body weight.
Cattle, Sheep, Horses, Goat, Pig: 0.025ml per kg body weight.
Dogs and Cats: 0.1ml~0.2ml per 5kg body weight.
100ml/vial, 50ml/vial, 10ml/vial, 100ml+10ml, 50ml+10ml
Meat: 7 days
Milk: 3 days
Egg: 5 days
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25℃ and protect from light